About This Course
Cultural, linguistic, and social diversity is embedded in the fabric of every offshore and remote project team. The ability to work with cultural diversity is critical in today’s global environment. In this micro-workshop, we will build skills to manage diverse stakeholders and languages, across varied organizational cultures and styles of working.
Curated videos to watch before the workshop
Skill Drill 1: What is Cross-Cultural Intelligence?
Geographical boundaries have shrunk dramatically and executives often find themselves on diverse and cross-cultural teams. Understanding how culture has an impact on communication, relationships, working style, and decision making can help executives work and perform better. In this skill drill, we will understand the various dimensions associated with cultural intelligence.
Skill Drill 2: Working in Cross-Cultural Teams
In this skill drill, we will explore strategies for working in cross-cultural teams. More precisely, we will explore:
- How culture impacts communication – audio conferences, emails, face-to-face meetings
- How culture impacts decision-making
- How culture impacts behavior
- Refresher learning through emails on days 1, 10, 30, and 60
- A reference website
- Post-test quiz
- Qualitative through a self-survey report
- Quantitively through customer satisfaction reports
- No prerequisites
- Anyone who works in a cross-cultural team
- Nudge Cards
Setup a Free Demo