About This Course
The modern office comes from the Industrial Revolution, where people would have to be physically present and punch in for certain hours of the day. This system persists even 200 years after it was set up. But everything changed when working from home became the norm.
Work from Home brings on a revolution where we explore the actual capabilities of working using the internet. The need for the hour is to get employees adapted to this new mode of working, which is sure to last for the foreseeable future.
In this application-oriented micro-workshop, participants will develop an understanding of the best ways to work from home, attend meetings, and collaborate with other team members virtually.
Curated videos and reading materials
Skill Drill 1: Work from Home – Virtual Meetings (1.5 hours)
In this game-based skill drill, participants will be introduced to:
• Best practices for virtual meeting organizers
• Best practices for virtual meeting attendees
• Best ways to close a meeting
Skill Drill 2: Apply the Learnings (0.5 hours)
When working remotely or with a diverse team, following general work from home etiquette becomes essential. In this skill drill, participants will play a game where they differentiate between the best practices and the things to avoid.
• Learning nudges on days 2, 5, 10, and 15
• Post-workshop feedback
• Learner stories: short stories articulated by learners about finding real-world applications of the concepts taught during the workshop. These stories can be captured in the form of a blog or vlog.
- No prerequisites
- All Levels