Associate, Software DeveloperApril 29, 2021 2021-04-29 17:35
About this Role
- Design, build, develop, test and maintain SaaS based gamification and learning applications
- Develop test and maintain interactive, live learning game applications.
- Work with team and clients to analyse the results of applications by automating data processes, create reports, maintain databases, and troubleshoot technical issues.
Skills and Qualifications
- Prior experience in middleware and backend development preferred with implementation of projects using PHP, jQuery, SQL databases, HTML and CSS
- Sound knowledge of web application development and its processes
- Strong ability to plan and execute projects simultaneously, under agile environment and strict deadlines
- Passion for innovation and continuous learning
- Strong written and spoken communication skills